Sunday, September 14, 2014

Day 13 - Colorful Jumble

Today has been a very hectic day, I haven't had more than than a minute to rush outside and shoot something, anything! We're talking adrenaline all over the place. I've been running around all day fixing things and answering phone calls. Thus, today's shot might not be up to snuff in my book, but it certainly reflects my mood - like Rick suggested in a comment on yesterday's shot. I completely agree with him!

As I'm terribly tired, I'll cut my ramblings short today and collapse into bed. Goodnight dear readers, sleep tight :)

/MrsHjort

10 comments:

  1. Aha, the drooping colorful leaves...perhaps the dropping into bed part, but not the adrenalin rushed day... the natures color is really starting to show itself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely the dropping into bed part, but also the jumbled background, yesterday was like a maze filled with tasks

      Delete
  2. This screams that the holidays are just around the corner. Except here, it was 90 degrees outside! Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately we'll have to wait a while yet. But in a month or so there's time for Autumn Break.

      Delete
  3. You may have been tired and made a quick shoot but your eye is good and your brain just knows what to do. Maybe not the "oh - wow" image, but very nicely composed, nice focus and definitely not something to be shy about. Hope you had a good sleep!
    :-)
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maggie :), how kind of you to say

      Delete
  4. I know what you mean by desperately needing a shot to stay in. I think everybody has that at least one and probably more days during the challenge. Well done on finding and shooting something interesting. Beautiful red leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). I don't see anything like that in your collection though, I love seeing your shots each day!

      Delete
  5. If you hadn't explained it, I wouldn't have thought this was a rushed image, so well done.

    ReplyDelete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...