Sunday, October 5, 2014

European Pellitory - September's Silver

These little flowers have bloomed like mad this year. Even now they are brightening up my garden midst all the autumn colors. We've been very lucky to have a wonderfully mild sunny autumn this year. It has allowed the flowers to stay pretty longer, which fits my calendar this year very well.

As a matter of fact, I think I'll soon head out into the garden to shoot this month's photo - you never know how long luck will stay - and there are some other wonderful flowers that have just started blooming. Lucky me! I hope this lats all the way to December!

Wish me good luck shooting! :)

/MrsHjort

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...