Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Day 30 - Finish Line

I had intended to end my challenge with a super duper shot! A real autumn whopper! But, my busy life has a tendency to get in the way of my plans. The work day of a teacher is unpredictable and sometimes you just get swamped.

The sun was almost below the horizon as I got home today. The lighting was terrible, and therefore I was happy just to get a shot that wasn't all washed out and blurry. So, this might not be what I intended, but at least it's alright.

Thirty days, don't they go by in a wink. It's been so much fun seeing what everyone (links low to right) has come up with each day, and I'll really miss that. Congratulations too all of you who made it! You are super awesome!

Finally, I'd like to end this challenge with saying that this is not the end, the end of this blog, that is. I'll try and drop a line or two, once or twice a week, and I hope to see you all here, dear readers and fellow "challengers" :).

Cheers!

/MrsHjort

8 comments:

  1. Actually, Natalie, it's a wonderful image. A bit xmasy, but reminds me that I will probably start getting my list ready so that I don't feel stressed at the last minute.
    It has been such a pleasure for me to come and see your photos and read your blog all this month. I almost feel like I know you! I'm so pleased you are going to continue. I am bookmarking now as I usually just follow the Worth link. (done!!)

    congratulations also on doing the entire challenge and always posting something interesting and well shot. You rock, Natalie; you really do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggie, you always have so nice things to say, and through your comments I feel that I've gotten to know you a bit too. You seem like a wonderful person, and I guess we're kind of like blog friends now aren't we :). Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Well done on successful completion of the challenge!
    I think my favourite shot from your challenge is day 7. It has a real healthy and wholesome feel about it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, and thank you for commenting. I like no 7 too, especially the way it tasted ;)

      Delete
  3. Nothing wrong with this for your last shot, the dof works beautifully and I can alost smell the pine :-) Congratulations on completing and thank you for all your comments. I will make time to read your complete blog as I missed quite a few days :-)
    It is a great idea to continue it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). That's very kind of you to say.

      Delete
  4. Not a bad shot to end on at all! Congratulations for making it through, it's been enjoyable seeing them all! I apologise for not commenting up to date, but I did promise everyone I would comment on everything eventually, and I don't like to break promises! I think I might even pop round every now and then and read your blog! :)
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meg, how nice of you to say! There's absolutely no need to apologize! I'm very grateful that you have taken the time to write to me, it has really brightened my days! You're most welcome to pop around anytime you like, I love reading your comments.

      Are you going to keep on updating Flickr too? If so, I'll definitely drop by from time to time :)

      Delete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...