Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 18 - Colorful Chaos

When the stress level is way, way high and you have so many things to keep track of that you feel totally confused. When your day has been an emotional roller coaster and you're so tired you're ready to drop. When life is crazy in general... Then it's nice to have a someone who'll dust you off and take care of you, and like usual, that somebody is Mr.

No words can describe how thankful I am for him, my second half (my better half). Today he cooked a two course dinner for me as a surprise. Nothing could be more welcome after a day's hard work, than to come home to the smell of tomato soup and roasted chicken :). Mr, you truly are the best!

/MrsHjort


6 comments:

  1. You called it Colorful Chaos, I thought of it as Riotous Colors! :) It seems like those plants are doing everything possible to avoid Winter! And yes, it seems as though you are truly fortunate to have such a wonderful Mr. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it sure does, I hope they never stop fighting! I love all those wonderful colors :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous color - it attempts to make you forget the cold and bitterness to come.

    How nice your hubby is surprise you this way. Shows how much he cares for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to hear you have such a caring other half (and I'm sure he would say you are his better half as well!). Your photo is something I would have on my wall. It's obvious what it is, but at the same time, it's somehow abstract. Possibly because there are lots of different colours and shapes in there. Either way, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you vary much! I like the colors too, somehow they remind me of spring - maybe because they're so "happy"

      Delete

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...