Thursday, August 21, 2014

Daisy - June's Morganite

I've had a terrific day today! I love my new job! I currently work as a high school teacher and I had this semester's first classes today. The student's were wonderfully well behaved, interested and happy. Students like these are every teacher's dream, and thanks to them, I walked home with a big smile on my face, even though it was raining pretty hard and I had forgotten my umbrella at home. I want every day to be like this, and it's why teaching is the best job in the world. Seriously, there are only daisies and sunshine in my world right now :).

Since, I now have a garden a lot of this year's calendar shots are of flowers in it, which makes my job a lot easier, now that life has grown rather busy again. I shot these in the morning, when the sun had just gone up and the air was nice and cool. This summer has been just wonderful, just like last year. It reminded me of the summers when I was a little girl - somehow I can't remember that it ever rained back then. Maybe it's just that way with happy memories - I always tend to romanticize the past, and thankfully I have a lot of happy memories. I'll add today to the lot of them, and maybe, in 50 years or so, I might look back and believe that this too was a sunny day - it certainly has had a sunny happy mood!

Cheers my friends

/MrsHjort


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father, a Tribute to a Kind Man

This blog post is going to be longer than usual, and even so, how can one summarize one's feelings and memories of a person within the p...